Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Account Coordinator Job Description
Account Coordinators work closely with existing and prospective clients to discuss their needs and match them with the products that will optimize customer satisfaction. Account Coordinators also generate sales leads, handle client complaints, demonstrate products, and support Account Executives.
We are recruiting for an Account Coordinator to help us attract and retain clients. As an Account Coordinator, you should be committed to customer satisfaction. We expect you to communicate directly with existing and prospective clients across different platforms to find out about their needs, make follow up calls to see if those needs have changed, develop comprehensive product knowledge, match clients with the right products, perform demonstrations, oversee the sales process, and perform other duties to support Account Executives, as needed.
To succeed as an Account Coordinator, you should be proactive, positive, and passionate about company offerings and how they create value for clients. Top applicants will be skilled verbal and written communicators with excellent presentation, customer service, time management, and computer skills.
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Work closely with assigned clients and leads to determine needs.
- Stay current on company products and services.
- Demonstrate the benefits of company offerings.
- Draft and send communications to clients about new offers.
- Travel to tradeshows and product launches.
- Perform product demonstrations.
- Oversee the sales process and facilitating order fulfilment.
- Handle complaints and concerns.
- Maintain an accurate and updated database of client information.
- Support Account Executives, Senior Account Directors and Senior Management.
Account Coordinator Requirements:
- Sales, Marketing, or Account Management experience is generally preferred.
- More education or experience in related fields may be required.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Exceptional presentation and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience with MS Office.
- Proactive attitude with a passion for customer satisfaction.
- High level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template