Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Account Officer Job Description
We are recruiting for an Account Officer to assist in our company’s financial department. The responsibilities of an Account Officer include keeping financial records up-to-date, checking for inaccuracies in invoices, and handling queries on general accounts.
To succeed as an Account Officer, you should have knowledge of basic accounting procedures, be open to learning, and have strong communication skills. Ultimately, a quality Account Officer should be able to achieve excellent customer service and maintain accurate financial records.
Account Officer Responsibilities:
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
Account Officer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template