Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Account Representative Job Description
Account Representatives close sales, build relationships with new clients and sustain long-term relationships with existing clients. They help repeat business and ensure that clients are satisfied with company products and services.
We are recruiting for a target-driven Account Representative to drive company sales by building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients. Working as our Account Representative your responsibilities include selling additional products and services to existing clients, relaying client feedback to the marketing and advertising departments, and networking to find new clients. You should also be able to answer clients’ questions and address their concerns.
To succeed as an Account Representative, you should demonstrate innovative ways to ensure excellent customer service. Suitable Account Representative should be able to develop creative and resourceful methods of sourcing new clients.
Account Representative Responsibilities:
- Act as the main point of contact between the company and its clients.
- Ensure that all contracts and necessary paperwork are signed.
- Prepare invoices and submitting them to clients.
- Maintain an accurate record of client payments.
- Improve sales by attracting new clients through cold-calling, emailing, and following company-generated leads.
- Introduce new company products and services to existing clients.
- Resolve client complaints in a professional manner and reporting them to management as required.
- Develop and maintain solid client relationships by regularly following up on clients.
Account Representative Requirements:
- Proven experience in sales or customer service.
- The ability to multitask.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?