Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Accounting Assistant Job Description
We are searching for a proficient Accounting Assistant who will be responsible for accounting and bookkeeping tasks. In this role, you will produce and issue client invoices, collect payments, produce financial reports, assist with auditing, and reconcile our banking. To be successful in this role, you will ideally have a degree in a related field; however, we will consider candidates with relevant experience and proven skills.
Accounting Assistant Responsibilities
- Create and reconcile invoices
- Monitor budgets and expenses
- Collect payments and make bank deposits
- Maintain financial spreadsheets and financial records
- File and review payroll documents
- Prepare quarterly and annual reports and presentations
Accounting Assistant Requirements
- A degree in accounting or a relevant field
- Computer and bookkeeping software familiarity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional accuracy, time management, and multitasking skills
- Additional accounting certificates or licences are a bonus
- High ethics and ability to handle confidential information
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?