Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Addiction Psychiatrist Job Description
Addiction Psychiatrists are highly specialised physicians who review, diagnose, and treat disorders comprising irregular patterns of behaviour and substance-taking. Invariably, cases feature excessive dependence and impaired daily functioning.
We are recruiting an Addiction Psychiatrist to promote our clients’ adaptive recoveries from addictions. Working as an Addiction Psychiatrist you should unveil addictive behaviors, craft adaptable treatment strategies, and then gauge clients’ progress. You must also strengthen family ties to facilitate enduring recoveries.
To excel as an Addiction Psychiatrist you should exhibit patience but firmness to procure clients’ buy-in. Addiction Psychiatrist will not be deterred by clients’ setbacks and are driven to the end.
Addiction Psychiatrist Responsibilities:
- Review maladaptive behaviors to discern potential addictions.
- Formulate sustainable, culturally congruent interventions.
- Administer and perceive clients’ adherence to bespoke treatments.
- Tweak intervention strategies when deemed suitable.
- Bolster familial support to solidify treatment gains.
- Curtail others’ enabling behaviors.
- Coordinate inpatient services for highly impaired individuals.
Addiction Psychiatrist Requirements:
- Completion of a renowned Psychiatric residency training program.
- Receipt of Addiction Psychiatry training.
- Valid Psychiatric license.
- Demonstrable experience as an Addiction Psychiatrist.
- Well-honed diagnostic, psychotherapeutic, and referral techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Multiculturally competent.
- Medical degree.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template