Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Administrator Job Description
Our company is searching for an Administrator to provide office support to our busy team as it strives to meet its goals. You will receive visitors, answer incoming telephone calls, and carry out spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and filing tasks. Our ideal candidate will be trustworthy, self-motivated, and capable of prioritising tasks with minimal supervision.
- Conduct office activities and processes efficiently
- Manage telephone calls and email correspondence
- Assist co-workers where needed
- Maintain compliance with company policies
- Submit reports and presentations on time
- Update databases with financial, personnel, and other data
- Printing or photocopying of company documents
- Take meeting minutes
- Book conference and meeting rooms
- Proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with MS Office software, data entry, basic accounting principles, and office management policies
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- At least two years of experience in a similar role
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?