Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Agency Manager Job Description
Agency Managers supervise and coordinate all aspects of an agency. They work with agents and clients to ensure that targets are met, relevant policies and guidelines are upheld, and customer satisfaction is achieved. Specialized knowledge may be required depending on the type of agency.
We are recruiting for an Agency Manager to lead agency performance. Working as our Agency Manager your responsibilities include identifying weaknesses and drawing up improvement plans, setting and meeting monthly targets, and liaising with clients to ensure improved service and product delivery. We require you to clearly communicate any performance concerns to management and make recommendations.
To succeed as an Agency Manager, you should have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills. Suitable Agency Managers should be able to inspire and motivate their team while maintaining a good image of the agency’s brand.
Agency Manager Responsibilities:
- Recruit, screen and train new agents.
- Analyse performance and drawing up action plans.
- Establish strong relationships with staff and clients.
- Ensure all staff exercise good time management.
- Obey agency regulations, guidelines, and policies, and ensuring staff do the same.
- Research current industry/market trends and using knowledge for business improvement.
Agency Manager Requirements:
- 3-5 years of agency experience (managerial experience advantageous).
- Good leadership and people skills.
- Excellent time management.
- Great networking abilities.
- Ability to work on different projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Management, HR or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template