Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
AngularJS Developer Job Description
We are hiring an experienced AngularJS Developer to join our dynamic team of amazing developers. As a lead Developer, you will be responsible for creating a top-level coding-base using Angular best practices. Your role will require you to implement an exciting and streamlined user experience in the form of a Java-based desktop and mobile web-app.
AngularJS Developer Responsibilities:
- Design and develop user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
- Adapt interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
- Develop product analysis tasks.
- Make complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
- Develop application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
- Conduct performance tests.
- Consult with the design team.
- Ensure the high performance of applications and providing support.
AngularJS Developer Requirements:
- Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
- Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?