Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Appointment Setter Job Description
Appointment Setters schedule meetings between sales staff and the prospective clients. Most Appointment Setters operate as permanent staff at companies, though these individuals sometimes work in a freelance capacity.
We are actively looking for an Appointment Setter to contact prospective clients via telephone and e-mail. As Appointment Setter your responsibilities will include ascertaining whether potential clients might be interested in our products and services and then scheduling a time for our Sales Representatives to meet with each client.
To be succeed as an Appointment Setter, you should be determined to achieve and surpass each of your work-related goals. Suitable Appointment Setters will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the sales process, including ways in which to garner clients’ interest in meeting with our Sales Representatives.
Appointment Setter Responsibilities:
- Familiarise yourself with essential details of our products and services.
- Call prospective clients using a list of phone numbers provided to you.
- Accept calls from prospective clients as they arise.
- Field basic questions and concerns about the products and services we offer.
- Schedule a consultation between the prospective client and a Sales Representative.
- Keep a detailed log of calls, including those which were not answered.
- Attempt to contact prospective clients who you have been unable to contact.
- Inform the Manager of recurrent product-related complaints that warrant addressing.
Appointment Setter Requirements:
- Prior experience as an Appointment Setter, Sales Representative or similar will be advantageous.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding listening skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Professional and courteous disposition.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?