Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Apprentice Job Description
Apprentices gain skills under the guidance of experienced colleagues. They will have different responsibilities depending on their field but are typically paid while they receive supervised training and classroom education.
We are hiring a driven, enthusiastic Apprentice to join our team. As our Apprentice your responsibilities include learning and developing practical skills, participating in classes and workshops on and offsite, observing all health and safety codes, completing tests and assignments, as well as delivering presentations to staff and other stakeholders. You should be well-organised, flexible, and willing to assist wherever possible.
To be successful as an Apprentice, you must have great time management skills and be willing to fit into the existing staff structure. Outstanding Apprentices are those who respond well to criticism, build good relationships with colleagues, and ultimately make a lasting impression.
- Attend workshops, and participating in as many learning opportunities as possible.
- Assist within the relevant department, but also learning about other aspects of the company.
- Observe health and safety procedures.
- Complete all tests, presentations, and other required evaluations.
- Working in the office and travelling to other sites when required.
- Attend meetings and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Keep a log of everything learned.
- Build professional relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Good physical strength and hand-eye coordination may be required.
- Good time management, critical, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting abilities.
- A growth mindset and passion for learning.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template