1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Architect Job Description
We would like to hire a creative and brilliant Architect to handle projects from the initial client briefing through to the final stages of construction. As our Architect your responsibilities will include managing client relationships, developing and presenting design proposals, preparing drawings, specifications, budgets, construction documents and managing project teams. We expect you to manage your own project from the design stage through to the construction of a new building and deliver on the client’s requirement on time.
To be successful in this position you should be able to visualise space in three dimensions, have a good understanding of construction technologies and be an effective project manager. An outstanding Architect will have strong interpersonal skills, demonstrate superior technical design skills and be able to create designs that are functional, creative and sustainable.
- Meet with clients and determining their needs and requirements.
- Manage design projects from concept development through to completion.
- Develop and presenting project proposals.
- Adjust designs and plans to meet the client’s needs.
- Prepare drawings, blueprints, specifications and construction documents.
- Conduct research and compiling reports on feasibility and environmental impact.
- Comply with safety standards and local planning regulations.
- Determine and adhering to budgets and timelines.
- Manage project teams and collaborating with other construction professionals.
- Previous experience as an Architect required.
- Excellent technical drawing skills.
- Strong communication and project management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, Adobe Creative Suite, Newforma, etc.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of building codes and regulatory standards.
- Strong creative and visualisation skills.
- Degree in Architecture or a related field.