Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Aromatherapist Job Description
Aromatherapist treat conditions and illnesses using holistic medical treatments. Aromatherapists treat patients through topical application or inhalation of essential oils.
We are actively looking for an Aromatherapist to be responsible for treating patients with essential oils to ensure healing and well-being. The key responsibilities of an Aromatherapist include conducting patient consultations, formulating treatment plans, and preparing blends of oils.
To excel as an Aromatherapist, you should have knowledge of the history of oils, safety measures, and the healing properties of oils. Suitable Aromatherapist should be compassionate, knowledgeable about therapeutic applications, and have an empathetic temperament.
- Collate a brief medical history of a patient before therapy.
- Identify the appropriate treatments for each patient.
- Explain treatment requirements.
- Prepare blends of oils.
- Make referrals to specialists.
- Manage accurate patient records.
- Staying up to date with industry developments.
- Train and practice in Aromatherapy.
- Previous experience working as an Aromatherapist.
- Solid knowledge of the history of oils, safety precautions, and healing properties.
- Knowledge of the elements of Botany and holistic properties.
- Knowledge of the application process.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template