Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Artist Job Description
We are looking for an artist to join our team and create visual content for the purposes of marketing. In this role, you will work and collaborate with marketing professionals to determine the project needs, produce rough drafts of the concept, and put this forward for approval. Your duties will include incorporating changes requested and creating a final product. The ideal individual will have familiarity with various autistic mediums and be comfortable producing digital art. Experience is preferred over education, but a Bachelor's degree in graphic design or fine arts is advantageous.
- Work with marketing experts to determine project parameters
- Produce rough draughts of concepts
- Submit your draught for feedback and approval
- Incorporate any changes
- Produce a final product
- A strong portfolio of past work
- Familiarity with digital art techniques
- Strong eye for detail and collaboration skills
- Skilled in various artistic mediums
- Graphic design or fine arts Bachelor’s degree
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template