Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Assistant Director Job Description
Assistant Directors support the departmental director to develop strategies, design projects, track progress goals, and evaluate and improve departmental performance. Assistant Directors will also lead or participate in projects and initiatives.
We are recruiting for a detail-oriented Assistant Director to assist with projects and initiatives, reporting and presenting department information to clients, leadership, and shareholders, and reviewing and updating processes and procedures. The Assistant Director helps to establish objectives, policies, budgets, and procedures, as well as monitoring expenses and metrics.
To succeed as Assistant Director you must be attentive, knowledgeable, efficient and organised with excellent communication and interpersonal skills. We expect you to have a sound working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and practices.
Assistant Director Responsibilities:
- Assist the director with planning and implementing strategies.
- Monitor progress towards objectives.
- Assist the director with projects and initiatives by completing assigned tasks.
- Monitor activities assigned to other staff members.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with clients, management, staff, and the community.
- Assist the director to establish and enforce budgets, timelines, and metrics.
- Organise and filing documents, taking notes, and delivering messages to the director.
- Present department information to clients, leadership, and shareholders.
- Schedule, organise and participate in company and community events.
- Recruit, train and retrain employees.
Assistant Director Requirements:
- 2 years+ relevant experience.
- A good working knowledge of business regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Good leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Good organisational and management skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template