1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Assistant Project Manager Job Description
Assistant Project Managers assist Project Managers in the planning and coordination of projects, take on administrative duties, and independently manage some project elements.
We are recruiting for an effective Assistant Project Manager to contribute and support the planning and execution of many projects. As Assistant Project Manager your responsibilities will include monitoring project progress, following up with stakeholders on the completion or delay of project phases, scheduling meetings, and maintaining project documents and reports.
To succeed as an Assistant Project Manager you should be able to perform any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner. An outstanding Assistant Project Manager should be able to maintain oversight of all project activities, identify any issues, and ensure these are resolved promptly.
Assistant Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicate with stakeholders regarding project needs and goals.
- Contribute to the planning and development of projects.
- Support the coordination and management of projects.
- Research information as required.
- Perform administrative tasks e.g preparing invoices, estimates, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Monitor reporting on project progress.
- Complete any tasks assigned by the Project Manager in an efficient and timely manner.
Assistant Project Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of previous experience in project management or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree in business management or a related field preferred.