Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Assistant Property Manager Job Description
Assistant Property Managers support the daily operations of property management by performing administrative tasks, organising property viewings, and handling resident relations. They are also responsible for inspecting property conditions and coordinating maintenance work.
We are hiring an organised and motivated Assistant Property Manager to manage a portfolio of properties. Our Assistant Property Manager will report to the property manager and perform administrative and organisational duties such as liaising with residents, collecting rent, doing basic bookkeeping, organising property viewings and overseeing facility maintenance. You will be expected to be responsible for evaluating applicants and negotiating contracts.
To be successful in this role you should have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. Outstanding candidates will also have a talent for business management and excellent conflict resolution skills.
Assistant Property Manager Responsibilities:
- Prepare and schedule property viewings, conducting property tours and interviewing prospective tenants.
- Address and resolve residents’ questions, concerns, and complaints in a timely manner.
- Process applications, conducting credit checks, and negotiating contracts.
- Inspect property conditions and coordinating maintenance activities.
- Manage budgets, accounts, rent collections, and tenant notices.
- Create and distribute marketing materials to attract new tenants.
- Maintain organised and updated resident files and records.
- Report any problems or issues to the property manager.
Assistant Property Manager Requirements:
- Degree in business, management or real estate preferred.
- Previous experience in property management or real estate.
- Working knowledge of industry standards and regulations.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Basic bookkeeping skills.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template