Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Assistant Store Manager Job Description
Assistant Store Managers support the store manager in the daily business operations of the store including training and supervising employees, interacting with customers, managing inventory levels and handling any other task assigned by the store manager.
We would like to hire a reliable Assistant Store Manager to support our store manager with the daily business operations. As Assistant Store Manager your responsibilities will include training staff, managing inventory, ensuring a safe, clean and aesthetically pleasing store environment, and assisting customers. You should also be able to promptly address and resolve customer complaints and any staff issues.
To succeed as an Assistant Store Manager you should have strong leadership and decision-making skills. Suitable candidates will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal, organisational and problem-solving skills.
Assistant Store Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist the store manager in all areas of daily business operations, human resources, customer service and merchandising.
- Coordinate monitor and reporting on daily operations.
- Recruit, train and supervising employees.
- Manage employee schedules, conducting performance reviews and enforcing disciplinary actions.
- Monitor and maintaining suitable store inventory levels.
- Assist with the development of new sales and recruitment strategies.
- Ensure the store environment complies with health and safety regulations.
- Maintain a clean, organised and aesthetically pleasing store front.
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns in a timely manner.
- Ensure that store policies and procedures are followed.
Assistant Store Manager Requirements:
- Past retail management experience.
- Experience in training and managing a team.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work a flexible schedule.
- Good math skills.
- Attention to detail.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?