Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Assistant Superintendent Job Description
Assistant Superintendents work on construction sites, managing schedules and ensuring that budgets are adhered to.
We are recruiting for an Assistant Superintendent to monitor and maintain construction schedules and ensure that the project remains within budget. As Assistant Superintendent you will also responsible for making sure that health and safety guidelines are followed on site.
To succeed you must be able to multitask and a good Assistant Superintendent maintains positive relationships with clients and crew members to ensure that the project runs smoothly.
Assistant Superintendent Responsibilities:
- Assist with the creation of project schedules.
- Make Sure that the project schedule is followed.
- Ensure that the project budget is adhered to.
- Meet with clients to gauge their needs.
- Build positive relationships with clients and crew members.
- Conduct health and safety inspections.
Assistant Superintendent Requirements:
- Prior experience as a construction foreman or equivalent role.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Ability to multitask.
- Flexible work hours.
- A degree in construction management or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template