Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Assistant Supervisor Job Description
Assistant Supervisors liaise between Senior Supervisors and other company employees. Their duties include performing administrative tasks, documenting procedures, and hiring and training staff and they are also manage and monitor staff.
We are actively recruiting for a dedicated and knowledgeable Assistant Supervisor to report to our Senior Supervisor. Working as an Assistant Supervisor, your duties will include recruiting new employees and conducting training sessions, monitoring job performance metrics, and relaying productivity concerns to the Supervisor.
To deliver results as an Assistant Supervisor, you should exhibit extensive experience in optimising the job performance of employees under the supervision of a Senior Supervisor.
Suitable Assistant Supervisors are experts in training and motivating employees toward achieving a company’s goals.
Assistant Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Report to the Supervisor or other senior managers as required.
- Liaise between the Supervisor and other employees.
- Hire and training new employees.
- Develop training materials and conducting training sessions and workshops.
- Establish business knowledge and awareness of shared company goals.
- Monitor both individual and team job performance metrics.
- Provide staff with technical guidance and assistance.
- Relay productivity concerns to the Supervisor.
- Prepare job descriptions and work schedules.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks, when required.
Assistant Supervisor Requirements:
- 2+years’ experience in a Assistant Supervisor role or similar.
- Ability to create candidate hiring profiles and to appoint suitable staff.
- Extensive experience in compiling training materials and facilitating training.
- Ability to enhance business knowledge among company employees.
- Experience in liaising between management and employees.
- Exceptional ability to motivate employees and foster teamwork.
- Proficiency in monitoring and reporting job performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software, including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Prezi.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, HR Management, or similar.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template