Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Audit Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for an Auditor to help us examine our current policies and procedures and help us develop strategies to improve our internal control systems. You will meet with employees and managers to collect information, analyse data, identify problems and weaknesses, and help management develop strategies to minimise or eliminate errors. You will also ensure that all strategies, policies, and procedures comply with current government regulations.
To succeed, you should be focused on helping businesses optimise operations and ensuring that their policies and procedures follow with current regulations. We expect you to be knowledgeable, objective, logical and detail oriented.
- Analysing, evaluating, developing, and implementing new control systems that optimise operations or utilise new technologies.
- Recording, reviewing, and interpreting data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Researching discrepancies, operational problems, or other issue.
- Working with companies and government agencies to ensure to research and solve problems and develop policies and procedures that comply with current legislation.
- Examining records, reports, receipts, or other documents and comparing them to company assets and liabilities.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently, effectively, and in compliance with all current regulations.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or other interested parties.
- Maintaining awareness of current industry trends, technology, and developments.
- 2+ years of experience in a relevant field is generally required.
- Additional distinctions or certifications may be preferred or required.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations, and technology.
- Exceptional research, planning, problem solving, critical thinking, and math skills.
- Excellent presentation, collaboration, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially bookkeeping or financial software and MS Office.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity, and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, such as Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or Business.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?