1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Author Job Description
We are recruiting for an Author to develop creative stories. The responsibilities of an Author include writing original stories for novels, plays, television scripts, and movies. Authors also write journals, develop story elements, and rewrite and revise pieces written by other writers.
To succeed as an Author, you should demonstrate excellent writing and grammatical skills, creativity, and strong self-motivation. Ultimately, a top-notch Author should have good time management skills, solid knowledge of story elements, and sharp editing skills.
- Develop story, considering characters, plot, theme, dialogue, and style.
- Develop creative ideas for stories.
- Edit pieces from other writers.
- Conduct research to include factual information in stories.
- Present drafts for editing in a timely manner.
- Previous experience as a writer.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Able to manage time efficiently.
- Creative and inquisitive nature.
- Bachelors degree.