Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Author Job Description
We are recruiting for an Author to develop creative stories. The responsibilities of an Author include writing original stories for novels, plays, television scripts, and movies. Authors also write journals, develop story elements, and rewrite and revise pieces written by other writers.
To succeed as an Author, you should demonstrate excellent writing and grammatical skills, creativity, and strong self-motivation. Ultimately, a top-notch Author should have good time management skills, solid knowledge of story elements, and sharp editing skills.
- Develop story, considering characters, plot, theme, dialogue, and style.
- Develop creative ideas for stories.
- Edit pieces from other writers.
- Conduct research to include factual information in stories.
- Present drafts for editing in a timely manner.
- Previous experience as a writer.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Able to manage time efficiently.
- Creative and inquisitive nature.
- Bachelors degree.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template