Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Auto Body Repairer Job Description
Auto Body Repairer perform repairs, carryout replacements, and other alterations to the exteriors of motor vehicles. Auto Body Technicians usually work at car shops but may also work ‘on the road’.
We are actively hiring Auto Body Repairer to join our expanding team. The Auto Body Repairer responsibilities include liaising with customers to ascertain their needs, performing restorations and modifications, and observing safety regulations. You should provide a pleasant, efficient service to customers throughout this process.
To excel working as an Auto Body Repairer you should be able to operate all appropriate equipment. An superior Auto Body Repairer will recommend additional services that may be valuable to customers.
Auto Body Repairer Responsibilities:
- Speaking to customers to gauge what work ought to be done.
- Performing diagnostic assessments to ensure that all issues have been detected, and that the customer is willing to have these remedied.
- Wearing safety gear and conducting work in a safe manner.
- Performing cost estimations and clearing these with customers before proceeding with work.
- Restoring vehicles to their original condition, or better, by repairing, replacing, and upgrading features of their exterior.
- Customizing vehicles according to customers’ preferences, as requested.
- Ensuring that each vehicle is roadworthy upon completion of the job.
- Returning vehicles to their owners.
- Checking to see that issues have been resolved to customers’ satisfaction.
Auto Body Repairer Requirements:
- Proven experience as an Auto Body Repairer.
- Formal training as an Auto Body Repairer is required.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant safety guidelines.
- Physically fit with exceptional manual dexterity.
- Observant and meticulous.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template