Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Auto Electrician Job Description
Auto Electricians install and maintain electrical systems contained in automotive vehicles. Auto Electricians mainly work for auto service centres where they install, inspect, repair, and maintain all the electrical parts contained in a vehicle.
We are hiring an Auto Electrician to work in our busy auto electrical service centre. Working in this role your duties will include installing and repairing electrical wiring, diagnosing problems with vehicle electrical systems, repairing damaged electrical parts, and maintaining electrical equipment for agricultural machinery.
To succeed as an Auto Electrician, you should have extensive knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems, have a good eye for detail, and be able to problem-solve complex electrical problems. Auto Electrician need to excel at installing, troubleshooting and repairing any electrical system in a vehicle.
Auto Electrician Responsibilities:
- Installing new vehicle wiring systems.
- Installing and troubleshooting immobilizer and alarm systems.
- Gathering information from customers about issues with their electrical system.
- Diagnosing electrical issues and proposing a course of action.
- Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs.
- Repairing and replacing faulty wiring or electrical systems.
- Servicing of electrical automotive parts.
- Servicing and repairing electrical systems on agricultural vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
- Completing job reports and processing paperwork.
Auto Electrician Requirements:
- Prior work experience as an Auto Electrician.
- Advanced knowledge of modern vehicular electrical systems.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
- Complex problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate electrical diagnostic equipment.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work standing or in a crouched position for long periods.
- Ability to distinguish subtle colour variations.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template