1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Babysitter Job Description
Babysitters look after underage individuals whose designated caregivers are away. Given these minors’ diminished self-sufficiency.
We are looking for a credible Babysitter to care for our children for weekly.
As Babysitter we expect you to feed, supervise and keep to stipulated curfews. You should also fortify all vulnerable points at each residence.
We hope that as an incredible Babysitter will co-create a peaceful residential setting whilst on duty.
- Review caregivers’ instructions and requesting helpful clarification when needed.
- Monitor self-directed feeding, hygiene-related, and tidying activities.
- Aid applicable minors with routine tasks, if required.
- Fortify every access point around dusk.
- Encourage sufficient, cognitively stimulating individual and group play.
- Promote adherence to non-negotiable curfews.
- Securing help from medical, familial, and similar structures, as required.
- Demonstrable successful babysitting experience.
- Own driver’s license.
- First-hand experience with navigating child-related emergencies is beneficial.
- Perceptive to major safety-related threats.
- Ability to issue age-appropriate directions.
- Observance of caregivers’ babysitting-related requests.