Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Benefits Coordinator Job Description
Benefits Coordinators administrate employee benefits programs, such as pension funds and health insurance, for an organisation.
We are actively looking for a Benefits Coordinator to join the human resources team. You will be responsible for overseeing and administrating various employee benefits, including retirement savings, disability cover, life and health insurance, and parental leave.
To succeed in the role of Benefits Coordinator, you should be very knowledgeable about employee benefits and the various laws and regulations which apply to them. Top candidates will also have great communication skills in order to educate employees about their benefits.
Benefits Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist employees with enrolment in benefits programs, such as health insurance and retirement savings.
- Conduct presentations and meetings to explain benefits to employees.
- Liaise with insurance and savings providers on behalf of employees and the company.
- Answer questions or concerns from employees about their benefits.
- Keep employee benefits records up to date.
- Accounting the total cost to company of various benefits options.
- Assist with payroll.
- Ensure that the company’s benefits policy complies with laws and regulations.
- Inform employees of any changes to their benefits.
Benefits Coordinator Requirements:
- Prior work in human resources, with benefits experience.
- Professional certification CIPD.
- Familiarity with payroll and benefits software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Degree in human resources or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template