Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Billing Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for an efficient Billing Coordinator to oversee our billing operations. The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and sending invoices, tracking payment processes, keeping meticulous records, and resolving any discrepancies. You should also be able to handle client complaints and follow up on any issues relating to the billing process.
To succeed you should be able to multitask without compromising the accuracy of your work. We expect you to have strong numerical aptitude and excellent customer service skills.
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Planning and supervising billing and collection operations.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the accuracy of billing information.
- Corresponding with clients, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Following up on outstanding payments.
- Preparing and sending invoices.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Creating and managing client accounts.
- Reconciling account discrepancies.
Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- Work experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of accounting software.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Degree in business administration, accounting or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template