1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Billing Coordinator Job Description
We are recruiting for an efficient Billing Coordinator to oversee our billing operations. The Billing Coordinator will be responsible for creating and sending invoices, tracking payment processes, keeping meticulous records, and resolving any discrepancies. You should also be able to handle client complaints and follow up on any issues relating to the billing process.
To succeed you should be able to multitask without compromising the accuracy of your work. We expect you to have strong numerical aptitude and excellent customer service skills.
Billing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Planning and supervising billing and collection operations.
- Coordinating with other departments to ensure the accuracy of billing information.
- Corresponding with clients, answering questions, and resolving issues.
- Following up on outstanding payments.
- Preparing and sending invoices.
- Maintaining and updating records.
- Creating and managing client accounts.
- Reconciling account discrepancies.
Billing Coordinator Requirements:
- Work experience in accounting or bookkeeping.
- Efficient multitasking and time management skills.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and numerical skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge of accounting software.
- Working knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Degree in business administration, accounting or a related field.