1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Billing Specialist Job Description
Billing Specialists keep a record of all the company’s invoices and ensuring that clients pay their accounts with the company.
We are recruiting for a Billing Specialist who pays attention to detail and keeps meticulous records. Working as our Billing Specialist you will be responsible for issuing invoices to clients and keeping track of amounts owed by several clients to ensure that their account is paid on time and in full.
To succeed as a Billing Specialist you must have experience in accounting and have excellent organisational skills. An excellent Billing Specialist uses organised systems to keep track of invoices and client accounts.
Billing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Issue invoices to clients.
- Keep a record of client accounts with updated charges to the account.
- Make note of any payments made or missed.
- Inform clients of their outstanding debt.
Billing Specialist Requirements:
- A degree in accounting or finance.
- Prior experience as a Billing Specialist.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.