Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Boilermaker Job Description
Boilermakers construct and install boilers and containers used for housing gases and liquids. Boilermakers tasks include reading blueprints, welding, bolting pieces together and performing maintenance.
We are actively recruiting for a Boilermaker who will be responsible for constructing, assembling and installing boilers. The main responsibilities will include casting and shaping pieces, testing complete boilers and upgrading boilers to match environmental standards.
To be successful as a Boilermaker, you should be proficient in welding skills, be physically fit, and demonstrate good reading comprehension. Ultimately, a top-notch Boilermaker should have the ability to detect and fix problems, excellent mechanical skills, and be able to work in tanks at any height.
- Reading blueprints for location, position, and dimensions.
- Installing boilers into facilities.
- Completing maintenance documentation.
- Organising and assembling boiling parts.
- Shaping and fabricating parts.
- Cleaning pressure vessel equipment.
- Inspecting equipment for proper functioning.
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training qualification.
- Apprentice training.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent reading comprehension.
- Excellent physical stamina.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template