Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Branch Manager Job Description
Branch Managers oversee all office tasks to ensure that sales goals are met and that tasks are performed efficiently.
We are recruiting for target-driven Branch Manager to make sure that sales goals are met and office tasks are completed successfully in a timely manner. As Branch Manager you will be responsible for monitoring sales and creating sales reports, training and managing staff, and asking clients for feedback.
To succeed as a Branch Manager, you must have strong leadership abilities and excellent organisational skills. A good Branch Manager can multitask and delegate duties to employees where appropriate.
Branch Manager Responsibilities:
- Train employees and evaluate their performances.
- Create strategies to ensure that sales targets are met.
- Prepare reports on sales.
- Create and maintain relationships with clients.
- Liaise with other branches to share strategies.
Branch Manager Requirements:
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to strategies and plan ahead.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management or a related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template