Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Brand Manager Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager to develop and implement marketing activities that increase brand value, awareness, and market share. As Brand Manager, you will work closely with different teams to create and execute marketing initiatives that resonate with the target market and increase sales. You will also be tasked with developing budgets, forecasting sales figures and assessing KPIs and ROI.
To be successful as a Brand Manager, you should have a good understanding of consumer behaviour, be up-to-date on market trends and continuously monitor competitor activity. You will also be responsible for conducting research, analysing data, developing go-to-market strategies and reporting on brand performance.
Brand Manager Responsibilities:
- Researching and analysing consumer behaviour, market trends and competitor activity.
- Building brand awareness and increasing brand value and profitability.
- Developing and implementing strategies that resonate with the target market.
- Planning and executing marketing initiatives including campaigns, events, sponsorships and corporate social responsibility programs.
- Increasing product sales and market share.
- Establishing budgets, performance specifications and sales estimates.
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance and assessing KPIs and ROI.
- Collaborating with different teams such as marketing, creative, legal, etc.
- Overseeing the production of advertisements, promotional materials, and mail campaigns.
- Ensuring that messaging and marketing activities are aligned with brand and company values.
Brand Manager Requirements:
- Previous experience in developing brand and marketing strategies.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Previous experience in managing and leading teams.
- Highly organised and perform well under pressure.
- Budget management skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Degree in business, marketing, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.