Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Brand Strategist Job Description
Brand Strategists develop holistic brand experiences based on extensive research, experience, industry and client knowledge. They carry out research, unearth actionable insights, formulate and present strategies and are exceptional storytellers. In their role they will also collaborate with creative teams, participate in client meetings and lead ideation sessions.
We are actively recruiting for a skilled and solutions-oriented Brand Strategist with a strong analytical mind to craft compelling brand stories and strategies that deliver results. The Brand Strategist’s responsibilities include conducting extensive research, analysing findings, making recommendations, presenting to clients and briefing creatives. Working as a Brand Strategist you should be a strategic thinker with a knack for uncovering consumer insights that inform strategy development.
Suitable candidates should be open-minded and passionate about creating holistic brand experiences. Ultimately, Brand Strategists should have strong research skills, an analytical mindset and be an excellent storyteller.
Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Staying informed on consumer research and market trends.
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Analysing research, data and trends.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
Brand Strategist Requirements:
- Prior experience as a brand strategist or a similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Degree in business, marketing, branding, communication or related field required
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?