Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Broker Job Description
Brokers manage various deals such as investments, real estate or insurance within the finance and banking industries. Brokers act as a liaison between parties, create and maintain relationships, administer sales, and perform administrative tasks.
We are recruiting for an experienced Broker who is familiar with the products and services our company offers. The job responsibilities of a Broker include providing excellent customer service, closing deals, and processing documentation after the sales process is complete.
To succeed as a Broker, you should have extensive sales experience and be able to achieve outstanding customer service, while dealing with a high volume of calls and emails.
- Negotiate deals with clients.
- Build relationships with clients.
- Close deals.
- Analyse data and market trends.
- Process sales transactions.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the company’s products or services.
- Network to attract potential clients.
- Broker licence.
- Ability to multitask.
- Experience with customer service.
- Experience as a Broker or in sales.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Finance or Banking related qualification.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template