1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Budget Analyst Job Description
We are recruiting for Budget Analyst who has attention to detail. You will be responsible for analysing budget proposals, determining funding allocations, defending budget recommendations against various stakeholders and forecasting future financial requirements.
You require you to be well-versed in statistical modelling and are expert mathematicians. Beyond your quantitative skill set, we also need someone who can petition and persuade management to approve requests. We expect this person to be a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Budget Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop a budget.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value.
- Approving or rejecting funding requests.
- Determining whether budget proposals follow regulations.
- Discuss and defend budget recommendations with management.
- Developing a final budgetary agreement with management.
- Monitor spending to ensure work remains within budget.
- Estimate and forecast future financial need.
Budget Analyst Requirements:
- Experience managing budgets.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.