Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Budget Analyst Job Description
We are recruiting for Budget Analyst who has attention to detail. You will be responsible for analysing budget proposals, determining funding allocations, defending budget recommendations against various stakeholders and forecasting future financial requirements.
You require you to be well-versed in statistical modelling and are expert mathematicians. Beyond your quantitative skill set, we also need someone who can petition and persuade management to approve requests. We expect this person to be a good communicator and have excellent interpersonal skills.
Budget Analyst Responsibilities:
- Evaluating budget proposals and funding requests.
- Collaborating with project managers to develop a budget.
- Conducting cost-benefit analyses to determine value.
- Approving or rejecting funding requests.
- Determining whether budget proposals follow regulations.
- Discuss and defend budget recommendations with management.
- Developing a final budgetary agreement with management.
- Monitor spending to ensure work remains within budget.
- Estimate and forecast future financial need.
Budget Analyst Requirements:
- Experience managing budgets.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Proficiency in data analysis and statistical forecasting.
- Excellent mathematical aptitude.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Master’s degree preferred.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template