Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Consultant Job Description
Business Consultants analyse organisational practices, identify weaknesses, and recommend solutions. Business Consultants specialise in specific areas such as marketing, human resources, management, engineering or finance and provide expert advice on that topic.
We are searching for an experienced Business Consultant to help us assess and reform business operations, provide expert guidance and implement projects. As Business Consultant your responsibilities will include reviewing and analysing different aspects of the business, compiling data and reports. We require you to present recommendations and guide the implementation of new projects.
To deliver working as a Business Consultant, you should have expert business knowledge and excellent communication skills. Suitable Business Consultants should have outstanding research skills and demonstrate exceptional problem-solving abilities.
Business Consultant Responsibilities:
- Meet with and advising senior executives throughout the consultation process.
- Determine business needs and identifying weaknesses.
- Assess and analyse business practices and procedures.
- Compile and present research findings and recommendations.
- Develop detailed project plans to drive changes and improvements.
- Organise and managing business projects.
- Provide guidance when issues, challenges or problematic situations arise.
- Track and assess the effectiveness of projects.
Business Consultant Requirements:
- Degree in business administration or related field required.
- Previous experience in business consulting preferred.
- MSc or MA in a specialised business field beneficial.
- Certification as management consultant is a plus.
- Strong research and data collection skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of diverse business areas such as IT, HR, training and marketing.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Familiar with a wide range of business management software such as business invoicing programs, word processing programs, CRM, database and asset management software.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template