Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Development Coordinator Job Description
Business Development Coordinators identify, develop and secures new business opportunities by generating leads and sales, maintaining client relationships and coordinating promotional activities.
We are hiring a motivated Business Development Coordinator to assist our Business Development Manager in driving leads and expanding the business. Working as Business Development Coordinator you will conduct market analysis, initiate contact with prospects, generate leads and sales, maintain relationships with existing clients and address their needs, and complete a range of administrative duties.
To perform in this role, you will enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment, have excellent people skills, and be comfortable pitching and presenting to customers regularly.
Business Development Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Create and implement sales strategies and identifying new markets to enter.
- Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinate and arrange client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Write and distribute agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Create and maintain client databases and mail lists.
- Track submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Provide effect administrative support.
Business Development Coordinator Requirements:
- Several years’ experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?