Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Development Job Description
We are recruiting a motivated business developer to join our growing team. The individual will assist company growth and profitability via new customer acquisition, as well as by increasing current customer spend. This role requires personal drive, tireless persistence, and business strategy expertise.
Business Development Responsibilities
- Appointment scheduling, preparation, and presentation to clients
- Generation of new leads with the intention of creating more sales/revenue
- Lead and post-sale follow-up
- Work closely with the designated sales team to strategize more effective sales methods
- Maintaining positive customer relationships post-sale
- Eliciting continued and increased spend with current customers
- Pitch business development ideas and strategies at the boardroom level when appropriate
Business Development Requirements
- An aptitude for research and analysis
- Strategist, Business Development
- Sales Development
- Proficient in time management and personal organisation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; a background in business may be accepted
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?