Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Intelligence Analyst Job Description
Business Intelligence Analysts, or BI Analysts, gather data about a company and its competitors in order to develop strategies that improve the business’s effectiveness and market share.
We are actively seeking for a skilled Business Intelligence Analyst to help our company create data-driven strategies that improve our processes. You will be working with a team to mine data, develop analytics tools, and report back on your findings and solutions.
To excel as a Business Intelligence Analyst, you should have a passion for data and a highly analytical mind. Top candidates will also have good written and verbal communication skills in order to effectively explain the strategies you want to implement.
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities:
- Consult with management and relevant stakeholders to define goals.
- Research, develop, and implement data-gathering methods.
- Analyse and synthesize data.
- Report findings and suggest solutions.
- Collaborate with co-workers and management to implement improvements.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of implemented strategies.
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements:
- Previous experience with programming for data analysis.
- Firm understanding of statistics and databases.
- Expert problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Collaborative mindset.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Business Studies, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template