Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Intelligence Developer Job Description
Business Intelligence Developers produces financial and market intelligence to aid in business decision making through the development of reporting systems. Business Intelligence Developers use and maintain warehouse data to solve organisational problems.
We are hiring for a BI Developer who will be responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data to support our business decision making. As our BI Developer you will build and maintain a data warehouse design to generate reports on financial and market intelligence to aid in business performance monitoring and business decision making.
To succeed as our BI Developer you will have a strong working knowledge of business trends and you will be able to read and analyse product, market and share trends.
BI Developer Responsibilities:
- Analyse product, market, and share trends to build warehouse data.
- Translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Develop reporting systems that provide accessible information for decision making.
- Use warehouse data to generate reports to support business decision making and business performance monitoring.
- Maintain data analytics platforms.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems.
- Conduct troubleshooting on BI models.
- Generate and deliver quality reports to customers and performing quality assurance checks on reports.
BI Developer Requirements:
- Past experience as a BI Developer.
- Experience in data warehouse design.
- Working knowledge of BI technologies.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?