Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Business Operations Manager Job Description
Business Operation Managers are C-level executives who lead a company’s operational activities. Business Operation Managers design, execute and manage a company’s initiatives and operations, and normally report to the CEO.
We are hiring a driven Business Operations Manager to maximise the performance of our company’s operating capabilities; you will be required to oversee our marketing strategies and guarantee customer satisfaction. Working as our Business Operations Manager you will collaborate with management to execute business strategies, manage our operations and guarantee customer retention. You will play a pivotal role in creating the budget and employ strategies to protect our property and goods. We also expect you to manage financial policies and procedures and generate financial reports.
To be successful in this role you need to maximise profits by driving marketing initiatives to optimize sales while ensuring security of company assets. Ideal candidates are resourceful, visionary and driven.
Business Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with suitable parties to create budget.
- Oversee money handling, accounting and bank processes.
- Employ and manage strategies to ensure company’s growth.
- Implement plans to address stock losses and theft.
- Control company costs.
- Generate financial reports.
- Conduct performance reviews judiciously and motivating staff.
- Effect better business practices.
- Manage marketing initiatives.
- Maximise operating potential to exceed customers’ expectations and company goals.
Business Operations Manager Requirements:
- 5+ years experience successfully managing a complex enterprise’s human resources, finances, operations or strategies.
- Proficient ability to manage complex budgets.
- Proficient ethical leadership abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding people skills.
- Ability to make projections three years into the future.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template