Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
C Developer Job Description
C Developers are responsible for developing code that integrates into base operating systems, kernel modules, and embedded systems for other high-level languages. C is a programming language that is considered niche in modern-day programming and requires specialised developers to write the code.
We would like to hire a C Developer to join our dynamic IT team. Your responsibilities will include developing and coding C modules and embedded systems for high-level languages that are reliable and easy to maintain. You may be required to implement performance modules, identify bottlenecks, and fix bugs.
To make sure succeed as a C Developer, you should be proficient in C and C++ languages, exhibit strong problem-solving skills, and have a good understanding of code versioning tools. A suitable C Developer can create clean, reusable code that perfectly integrates with other higher-level languages such as Java, Go, Node.js, and Python.
C Developer Responsibilities:
- Work with the IT and design team to discuss application requirements.
- Design and build reliable and clean C code.
- Develop kernel modules, libraries, and embedded systems for other high-level languages.
- Implement quality and performance modules.
- Identify bottlenecks or bugs and troubleshooting integration issues.
- Test code quality and durability.
- Maintain the automation and quality of the code.
C Developer Requirements:
- Proven work experience as a C Developer.
- Proficiency in C and C++.
- Knowledge of high-level leagues including Java, Python, Go and Node.js.
- Familiarity with language tools such as Valgrind and Lint.
- Good understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Mercurial, and Git.
- Knowledge of systems design and low-level hardware interactions.
- In-depth knowledge of STL and BOOST.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to project manage.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template