Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Call Centre Manager Job Description
We are looking to recruit a Call Centre Manager to oversee call centre staff and deliver a high standard of customer service. In this role, you will provide our employees with training and assistance and encourage them to meet and exceed their performance goals. Using performance results and your own observations, you will prepare reports, suggest operational improvements, and develop new strategies. Applicants for this role must have experience in a high-volume call centre.
Call Centre Manager Responsibilities
- Hire and train new call centre employees
- Ensure staff meet and exceed sales and service goals
- Provide coaching and assistance
- Suggest operational improvements
- Prepare performance reports
Call Centre Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- High-volume call centre experience
- Customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Management or leadership experience strongly preferred
- Communication skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template