Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Camera Operator Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Camera Operator to join our production team. This role requires capturing still and moving images for various types of productions. You should thrive in a high-pressure, collaborative environment. You will also assist with post-production tasks, so experience with Adobe After Effects, Final Cut, or editing software is a plus. While we are looking for candidates with a bachelor’s degree in film production, skill is as valuable to us as education, so all applicants must submit their reel to be considered.
Camera Operator Responsibilities
- Follow directions given by the director
- Frame each shot and adjust lighting as required
- Capture images from fixed and moving positions
- Monitor and adjust audio levels as needed
- Log footage for the post-production team
- Help ensure production stays on schedule
- Assist with post-production as needed
Camera Operator Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in film or video production strongly preferred
- Experience with Adobe Premiere and After Effects a plus
- Familiarity with different lenses, filters, and camera settings
- Experience with lighting and sound equipment (preferred)
- Technical skills
- Physical stamina
- Attention to detail
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?