Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Carer Job Description
We are hiring a Carer to work for our organisation, helping people with illness, frailty, or disability. As a Carer, you will work with young and older people assisting them in their daily lives. Your duties will include making meals, cleaning, laundry, shopping, helping with personal hygiene, mobility, safety, and welfare. The ideal candidate will be physically fit, organised, have a clean driving licence, and have an encouraging and empathetic nature.
- Attend customer’s homes and help with personal care tasks
- Remind individuals to take medication
- Light household duties
- Help patients follow treatment plans
- Attend appointments with the customer
- Observe and follow health and safety policies
- Previous care experience
- A diploma in a health or care related field
- Honest, discreet, reliable, and respectful
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Organised with good maths and English skills
- Flexible and able to work unsocial hours
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions