Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Chef de Partie Job Description
We are looking to recruit a motivated Chef de Partie for a vital position within our culinary team. Working as a Chef de Partie, you are responsible for the day-to-day operation within our busy kitchen environment. Your duties will include collaborating with the head or sous chef, preparing specials and menus, prepping ingredients, and ensuring each cooking station has adequate supplies.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
- Work alongside the head chef to prepare menus and specials
- Order, prep, and keep stock of the common ingredients for each cooking station
- Train and supervise junior chefs in best practices, cleanliness standards, and safety
- Check for plating accuracy to ensure the correct garnishes, portion size, and serving dish
- Follow the direction given by the head or sous chef to prepare and present the meals
- Follow health codes and cleanliness standards in the food storage areas and kitchen
- Anticipate and communicate shortages to the chef
Chef de Partie Requirements
- Station Chef
- Line Chef
- Chefs de Partie
- Line Cook
- Head Chef
- Kitchen Staff
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template
- When should companies work with Flat Fee Recruitment Companies?