Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Civil Engineering Technician Job Description
We are looking for a hard-working and detail-oriented Civil Engineering Technician to join our team. You will collaborate with our engineering teams and construction supervisors to determine project scope and ensure that designs and solutions address our client needs. Duties include surveying potential worksites and measuring land plots, estimating project costs, and creating technical designs. You are also responsible for researching planning requirements and submitting relevant applications.
Civil Engineering Technician Responsibilities
- Discuss project scope with client and team
- Calculate cost of labour and materials to provide an accurate quote to clients
- Travel to work sites to carry out surveys and take measurements
- Collaborate with the engineering team to create effective designs
Civil Engineering Technician Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Experience with AutoCAD and other related software
- At least one year of experience in engineering or topographic surveys would be advantageous
- Have reliable transportation
- Proficient in software, such as Microsoft Office
- Must pass background check and drug test
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template