1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Commercial Construction Project Manager Job Description
We are recruiting for a confident, reliable Commercial Construction Project Manager to supervise all the company’s commercial projects. As Commercial Construction Project Manager will be in-charge of directing and coordinating the construction team and all subcontractors, ensuring tools, equipment, and material are available, preparing reports, negotiating contracts, and analysing risks. You should be able to work well within a team and also liaise with external vendors.
To be succeed as a Commercial Construction Project Manager, you should have in-depth knowledge of construction management and also be familiar with health and safety regulations. A top candidate should have an analytical mind, superb organisational skills, and good negotiation strategies.
Commercial Construction Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Negotiate the best contracts to ensure maximum profitability.
- Obtain relevant permits and licenses.
- Determine the necessary resources (time, cost, labor, materials) for each project.
- Hire staff and contractors.
- Provide guidance and supervision as required.
- Assess the progress and performance of all workers involved.
- Perform detailed analyses and drawing up reports for relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with all building, safety, and governmental regulations.
Commercial Construction Project Manager Requirements:
- Advanced understanding of construction processes, principles, materials, and tools.
- Excellent leadership abilities.
- Great time management and organisational skills.
- The ability to communicate clearly.
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering, or similar.