1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Compliance Analyst Job Description
We are recruiting for an educated and enthusiastic Compliance Analyst to ensure regulatory compliance within all departments of our organisation. Working as a Compliance Analyst, your duties will include training employees o, developing policies, and evaluating compliance.
To excel in this position, you should possess extensive experience in advising organisations on industry requirements and standards. Suitable Compliance Analysts are regulatory experts who lead their organisations toward excellence in compliance.
Compliance Analyst Responsibilities:
- Research industry compliance regulations and policies.
- Evaluate internal operational and procedural compliance.
- Analyse and update existing compliance policies and related documentation.
- Communicate compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments.
- Develop and execute new compliance policies and procedures as required.
- Apply for compliance certification and regulatory approval.
- Develop and maintain a compliance recordkeeping system.
- Train employees on industry compliance requirements.
- Maintain communicate with compliance regulators and following up on applications.
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations.
Compliance Analyst Requirements:
- Experience as a Compliance Analyst in a related field.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards.
- Proficiency in compliance management software.
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation.
- Advanced analytical abilities.
- Effective research and professional networking skills.
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification.
- Ability to effectively train employees.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree and accredited Compliance Management certification.