Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Compliance Officer Job Description
Our company is seeking a Compliance Officer to ensure our activities fall within legal regulations and our internal policies. In this role, you will work with staff and management to manage our regulatory risk, stay up to date on relevant rules and laws, educate our team, escalate areas of concern, and gather internal information to respond to regulatory requests and audits. The ideal candidate will have a financial, economic, or business-related degree, be able to interpret new information quickly and make informed decisions.
Compliance Officer Responsibilities
- Perform risk assessments
- Monitor compliance with regulations, law, and internal policies
- Identify, record, and report on issues
- Collaborate with departments to create a compliance culture
- Implement robust controls and investigate irregularities
Compliance Officer Requirements
- Finance, economic, or business-related degree
- In-depth understanding of law, regulations, and compliance
- Critical problem-solving ability
- An interest in our industry
- Project management and organisational skills
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Accounting Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Bar And Restaurant Job Descriptions
- Civil Service Job Descriptions