Once you have selected your Job Description download it and convert it to a Job Advert, please use as many as you require. If you wish to use the job description for a CV Template click through for advice and Convert to a CV
Concierge Job Description
We are recruiting for a welcoming and professional Concierge to manage all client services. We require an experienced individual who can provide high-quality service to all our clients and understands the worth of superb customer service.
To succeed as a Concierge you will have a confident personality, enjoy working with clients and be equipped with excellent communication skills (written and verbal). You should also have a comprehensive knowledge of local businesses, travel selections, and entertainment scenes.
- Upon request of clients, make reservations at local establishments such as restaurants, businesses, hotels, and other entertainment venues.
- Help with the organisation of on-site events including weddings, business fairs, and corporate meetings.
- Greet clients when they enter the building and guide them to their designated areas.
- Process important queries and manage customer expectations in a polite and friendly manner.
- Complete exchanges and returns in a timely and professional manner.
- Keep track of frequent clients and create a tailored experience based on their personal needs.
- Answer telephones and monitor the switchboard.
- Minimum of 2+ year’s client facing experience.
- Basic computer literacy skills and talent for technology.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of local attractions and establishments.
- Polite, friendly and self-assured attitude.
- Skills in multitasking and good time-management.
Writing a job description?
Download our free Job Description Template to guide you through the process of creating an insightful job description. Having a detailed job description is extremely helpful to candidates when they are applying for jobs online.
Related Blog Posts
- A Case For Reinventing Job Descriptions
- Administration Job Descriptions
- Marketing Job Descriptions
- Sales Job Descriptions
- The Importance of using a job description template