1. Select Your Job Description
Select Your Job Description
2. Convert to a Job Advert
Convert to a Job Advert
3. Publish across our Job Boards
Publish across our job boards
Construction Labourer Job Description
We are recruiting for a Construction Labourer to join our team. You will be responsible for operating and maintaining various machines, load and unload frequently heavy materials, and follow directions from supervisors and other skilled tradesmen. To do well in this role you should be physically fit, reliable, and be a hard worker.
Construction Labourer Responsibilities:
- Help equipment operator, carpenters, and other skilled labour when necessary.
- Prep construction sites by cleaning obstacles and hazards.
- Load or unload construction materials.
- Operate and care for construction equipment and machines.
- Put together and take apart temporary structures, such as scaffolding.
- Remove, fill, or compact earth.
- Follow instructions from supervisors.
- Assist craft workers.
- Perform site clean-up.
- Ready to learn from on-the-job training when necessary.
Construction Labourer Requirements:
- Must have valid driver license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma.
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Workers must be punctual and reliable.
- Must have experience as a general labourer in the construction industry